Monday, October 02, 2006

*$Bad Girls$*


When I have a problem I try to put on the other persons shoe to see how he feels about it. Sometimes when I try to solve a problem I have some bad habits. I don’t really care about it and I let it pass and I don’t solve I till that person says to me “I´m sorry”. When I’m under pressure some strategies that I have is that I count to ten and I relax to see what have happened. When I have time to reflex I´m calmly and I get to think better.

In first grade Suad, Mariana Beetar, Margui and me were the "bad girls". The four of us tried to be the worst girls of the school. We did bad things such as; put paper in the toilet until it doesn’t flush, hide my other friends back pack, and we also through paper air planes when the teacher wasn't looking. We were so bad that our friends were scared of us.

One day we wanted to take someone’s wallet. We haven't done anything, that day we were like angels. Until Margui say that we can take the wallet of a second grader girl. All of us say yes immediately!

We were trying to do a plan to distract her put she saw us, we ran to her and take it from her hands we started tising her. Finally she went to Ms. Miriam’s office and she say that we have hit her and we tell her bad words. (All of that wasn't true, she was only inventing so they would punish us). We felt really bad we didn't know what to do. We hide in the bathroom until they found us. We were all scared because we have never been to Ms. Miriam’s office and we said that she was an old lady working in school. She told us that tomorrow we had a meeting and we were going to talk about the problem.

I was so scared because I was going to be punish and in my house I was like an angel. I didn't wanted to come the next day to school because then they would tell me that I can’t do that things anymore and I thought maybe one snake will bite me. Mariana was the one of the idea so she was feeling horrible because she thought they will only blame her. Suad wasn't so scared but she thought a shark would be in front of her. Margui said that nothing bad will happened but in the inside she was so frightened like all of us. We all started blaming each other, and crying, and saying that wasn't her fault that was the fault of another. We passed all the day like that but we didn't know how the other day would be.

When the three of them went to the principals office they were shaking, they were scared, and trying to get rid of the conversation. They started talking and discussing about what have happened. That day I didn’t went so they put all the fault on me. They say that I was the one of the idea and that I have planed all. They solve the problem and they say it was only my fault and that I had to be in detention from 2:30-3:30.

When I came back to school the other day Mariana told me that I had to stay today because it was my fault. Margui told me that because of my fault she had got punish. Suad didn't even tell me a word she was to furious. The rest of the day I felt really guilty but I felt that I haven't done anything wrong by myself. I knew that I had to stay, so I went to my punishment and talked with Ms Miriam. I told her all the truth from beginning to end. She punish the four of us but we learn a lesson . "Never ever be a bad girl".

No comments: