Thursday, October 05, 2006

Last day with Ms. Cota...



Ms. Cota was leaving to Arizona. We were very sad we didn’t wanted her to go and leave us alone. The girls decided to do good bye meal . We went to crepes, obviously we were all going to cry but it didn’t matter. We ate and passed a great time. Ms Cota had to leave the next day in the morning. We didn’t had option to try to convinced her about staying, it was already decided. When she was going, in the middle of crepes we started crying. Ms cotta was also sad, she didn’t cry but her eyes were full of tears. Finally she went. She was going to get her hair done in “Diego Moya” with Mss Alba because they were having a party tonight. We were all desilutionated. We went to Mc Donald ´s to eat some ice cream and pass the sadness. We all decided that we could spend more time with her and that we can give her another present. We buy her a picture of Cartagena that the street venders sell. Later we went to “Diego Moya and surprised her with that. She almost felt from the chair when she saw us. She was really happy.

Finally we all finish separated she went to Arizona and we stayed here. We told her to send us mails and e we send her back to see how our live are going. We still keep on doing that. Several days I talked to her and she told me that. “Hi girls! How are you? I hope school is going well for you! I'm sure it is because you are all so smart! Things here in Arizona have been really good. I'm teaching 3rd grade but I am realizing more and more that I need to be with the older grades like 6th or 7th grade...so maybe next year I will change. But for now its good. My University classes are keeping me busy but I am learning so much and new teaching ideas that I wish I could show you! We are having Fall break right now for 2 weeks and we go back October 16th so I am enjoying the days off relaxing and sleeping. I went to Washington DC last week to visit my friend Jennifer who I have been friends with for 16 years. It was so much fun and we saw the monuments and White House. Anyway keep in touch when you can. I think in you often and I do miss you all.

No comments: