Monday, October 09, 2006

[[*My Friends*]]

I have lots of friends, but ten of them are the most important to me. They are: Valeria, Valentina, Isabella, Margui, Ana Caro, Mariana, Lisette, Suad, Victoria and Catalina. Some of us have been together since Pepe Grillo, they are Suad, Catalina, Isabella, Ana caro, Victoria and me. Others have met since third grade, four years ago. This ones are Valeria, or in six grade Mariana. We are all best friends for ever (BF4E).

All of us have things we do great in. Some have the same but they do it differently. Suad and Margui act really funny. Valentina and Valeria play a lot of soccer. Isabella and Lisette love basket. Mariana and Catalina love to party. Dancing is there pasion. Victoria is more in her way she does every thing different to everyone. Ana caro is always worried to see how the fashion is going. We are all different, but all the same in different ways. Each of us love all what we do the best.

Sometimes we have unforgetable and great experiences together. Some examples are the Fashion shows we did when we were in third grade. Second, when Cata lived on her old house. That was awesome! We allways went to the park and had picnics. Third when Mariana an old friend of mine went to Medellin to live. That was terrible we all cried and we were disapointed. In the Convivencia we made our group more united and we helped each other in different ways. The bad girls in first grade was a great but kind of sneaky experience. When we all danced Grease at a carnaval with the boys. It was wonderful almost all the days we went to practice to Mariana´s house. It was awesome! Another great experience was when we were cheerleaders! It was great, we made pyramids, cheers and dances, that was the best of all! All this great moments would not be done without the presence of my friends, I love them!

All of those great moments we have passed together have been unique in our lives. They will allways remain in our hearts and we will never forget them. My friends are the best!

"Friends are like rainbows, they brighten your life after you've been through a storm."

6 comments:

Isa M. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Isabella G said...

Isa,
Your comment reminded me of all those great moments we have passed. For me the best ones were cheerleading, fashion shows and when we danced Grease. In that carnaval, the dance went perfect. I hope each time we pass to more and more moments together, remember we will always be BF4E!!!
Isa G

Mariana said...

Isa,
Your post was assome, i like when you said that All of us have things we do great in;some have the same but they do it differently and then you put another thing. thanxs for have me like one of your best friends, i have you too.I hope that each day that pass will united more. now i have to go bye(k)I.L.U..B.F.4.E....!U'R'A'G'F

catalina said...

isa,
your post was something that really touched me.You are one of my best friends too and I love you and all of the others. Oh!!! and you are a party girl as well jajaja. Your blog is awsome keep it up!!!!

sari15 said...

Isa I love your post it was awsome. Your piost make me thing of my friends too, we also are (BF4E) your post make me think of all the great moments I have with friends and It also remind me when I was a little girl. Overall I love your post.

Juan David A. said...

Hi Isa your post was great it seems you really love your friend i hope that that friendship last forever. Keep up the good work. XD