Wednesday, September 27, 2006

¡*Juli's B-day*! or "Broken Arm"?


At my cousins birth day, Juliana in the Naval Club eating pizza, something really bad happened to me.

We were skating at the Naval Club at 7:00 P.M.Chasing each other and playing around, we were having a great time. We played hide and seek. In one of the games I felt like a dozen times. My bout hurt a lot.Angelo was in the bicicle and Susi and me were holding from the back. Susi and I were in skates so was really cool because we dind´t have to ride by ourselfes but in here we only hang from Angelo's back.

All of us went like in a sort of trip. We went to see the construction of the new pool. We had to clim a sort of mountain,when we were coming back there was a hole with sand and rocks, I jumped and I felt over my hand. I went running to where my family was eating and they put me ice.

I was so scared that I didn't wanted to go to the hospital. I went back to my house and my mom gave me a medicine.

The next day in the morning my arm really hurt. I told my mom to take me to the hospital because I almost didn't feel my arm. We went to the hospitalñ and thay took me a radiography. Off corss I had my arm broke. They had to put a thing so I could't move the arm.

3 comments:

Augusto V. said...

Isa,

this makes me wonder why you jumped over that hole, but I agree with you that it is fun to skate, hope you get better

nice blog:)

Pau I said...

Hi Isa! I hope you get better soon from your arm! Great post!

..Juli B.. said...

Hi isa,
this blog is very fun I hope you dont brake again your arm jAJA
BYE,M
JULI B!