Monday, September 18, 2006

<...No Retell of 3 Skeleton Key...>



When the fireboat came to help them. It reminds me of a program I saw the other day in Discovery Channel that is called “I survived”. It talks about people that have survived really horrible experiences. Four guys were in the middle of the ocean in the middle of a storm and then one of the guys went for help. He goes to the shore and finds people with a boat and asks them if they can help and off corss they do it and they get saved.
Is kind of the same because both of them were in danger and were in the ocean. I think is kind of similar. Have you ever had such an experience? Hopefully not.

Another part that I love about the story is when all the rats get into the island and start going up the lighthouse. When I think in that moment it reminds me of the "Pied Piper of Hamelin" because of all the rats. I love that story because I think rats are cute. Aren't they?

I think the story was great!! It has a little of suspense, and is kind of real but is fake. The only thing that I didn't like was the part at the end that one of them die and the other goes to France, but the other stayed working there.