Monday, September 18, 2006

~*Martin's Isalnd*~


Last week I went to Martin's island, it was great! We rode donut, ski, swim with the dolphins and with the sharks.

When we were riding donut Martin was the one who was driving the boat, so he went really fast! I was in the donut with Naty Mallarino. We were flying! Martin always got the waves and he was going really fast, we were on the air and in one of those I was only grabbing with one hand and my pants started to fall and I had to go down because then I will be naked!

Then my brother Juan Miguel was riding ski. It was very funny because he started opening his legs and then he closing them. We all rode ski except my little sister and me because we didn't know how to.

In the morning we went to swim with the dolphins. It was awesome! There were three, Estefani, Susan and Tursi. Tursi was the boy and the other were girls. We rode on the dolfins and was great. But then everyting started to change. Tursi was chasing me trying to bite me. He was furious because one of the girls was going to have a baby. Also he started chasing Martin and then he pushed my brother.

At noon we went to swim with the sharks, it was relly spooky. Daniel also was there, we saw the shark eat a huge piece of a fish head. Everyone was shaking.

The other day we were doing a sort of balancing or malabarism. There was a net that separate dolphins from the sharks with a piece of wood. We were passing from side to side without falling
because if you felt to one side there were the sharks that wouldn't do you nothing, but to the other was tursi and the other two dolfins. It was kind of difficult to do it, but was really fun.

We came on Monday in the morning for school, we were late but they didn't punish us.