Monday, September 25, 2006


Blogger have been very different to what I expected. I thought we were going to post what ever we wanted to and would be like are own page. We could download games , post all the photos I would want and write about whatever happens in the world. It's really different. We have to do lot's of work such as; Post blogs for the weekend about what Mr. Hide says us. Do more than tree comments and a free post.I think is cool but kind of exhausting.

Doing a post is really easy. You only have to go to the link "create" and start writting. If you want to put some pictures just go to Google search for the one you want and then press on a little button with a picture and there you have a beautiful photo. The one I found hardest is when you have to do a link so you can go directly into the page youre saying. At the beggining was kind of difficult but then I started using it a lot so it became much more easier.

These experience have been wonderful. You get to know people on internet, know about they think and about what they write. The part I don't like about Blogger is that you have sort of rules, that are, no changing the font of the letter and little things like that.

I think Blogger is a really intersting thing to do. You get to know more people.Have your own page to post, some of your photos and write about what you want. I think is really cool.

No comments: