Monday, March 26, 2007

What I felt...


Hearing the song, I felt in the middle of a forest running like searching for food and hiding from Indians that wanted to eat me. Also I felt mysterious, and sort of scared.
What comes to my mind after hearing a little more into the song is that I'm in a club at the 60’s dancing and the music comes from a man playing the piano.


I'm in a picnic at a farm with all my family having a delicious thanksgiving, eating turkey, and dancing with some friends having a great time. My parents are just there eating and remembering good times talking with my grandparents telling good stories from the past.
I feel very happy hearing that song and I feel like accelerated do to the rhythm of the song.
Also that song remembers me of a movie I saw in film that is called "Sense and Sensibility" in the part that they are at the party dancing and also when they get married.


What first comes to my mind is Lilo and Stitch in Hawaii in a bright night with a big and round moon at a hammock. They are thinking on Lilo’s parents and of what will be their new adventure. How they will rescue the new experiment, and how to get rid of the evil rabbit.
Also, I think of Hawaiians in the beach around a fire singing and eating fish at a party.
Another thing I think on, are Indians sort of praying or doing a ritual to their gods. The cause is that two persons will marry and they are doing a ceremony in which they have to pass through some stages and finally sing or dance that song with your engaged.

No comments: