Friday, March 30, 2007

An Overall of the TLP

At first what I thought about the TLP was that it was going to be pretty boring. When we started searching for information and doing all of those posts. I started hating it, and getting bored of doing the same thing over and over. I thought we will never finish, and that it would never get to the day when we had to start filming the documentary.

Another thing I really liked and think was cool and different to do. The phone call with other countries was funny do to some of my friends when they were talking, it sounded really weird. After a while of posting and writing to 500 words, we started knowing people from other parts of the world. Some of the people we met were from Canada, Virginia and others from Malaysia. We got to talk with them and get to know each other.

As soon Mr. hide told us that it was going to be our last post and we could start filming. I got really exited and entuthiasted. While filming the documentary with my partner and friend Isabella. We did have lot’s of fun. First trying not o laugh while filming. Second when we had that interview, we were a little scared. We had never done it before so it was our first time. Our laugh came out once and we felt very pathetic. The women we interviewed was really nice and she understood. Last, trying to see all we had filmed but we did had lot’s of problems with the CD not working and than sending it late do to all that problem.

In overall what I thought at first did value for what we did in the end. You always have to do hard work to get some fun time. I really think that the TLP was something totally different and a great experience.

No comments: